Krysalide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Krysalide

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Funny Blonde Jokes hope u dont get affended.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lethal Angelism
Krysalide Citizen
Krysalide Citizen
Lethal Angelism

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Character
Name: Lethal Angelism
Hp:
Funny Blonde Jokes hope u dont get affended. Left_bar_bleue100/100Funny Blonde Jokes hope u dont get affended. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Vocation: Angel’s

Funny Blonde Jokes hope u dont get affended. Empty
PostSubject: Funny Blonde Jokes hope u dont get affended.   Funny Blonde Jokes hope u dont get affended. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 4:10 am

What's a blonde's favorite nursery rhyme?
Humpme Dumpme.

lol ima do a better one i just like that one hahha
Back to top Go down
Icy Mage
Deinmera
Deinmera
Icy Mage

Male
Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Character
Name: Icy Mage
Hp:
Funny Blonde Jokes hope u dont get affended. Left_bar_bleue100/100Funny Blonde Jokes hope u dont get affended. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Vocation: Master Sorcerer

PostSubject: I dunno if we can take other ppls' jokes, but here goes   Funny Blonde Jokes hope u dont get affended. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 12:59 am

A man was in his front yard mowing grass when his attractive blonde neighbor came out of the house and went straight to the mailbox. She opened it then slammed it shut and stormed back into the house. A little later she came out of her house again, went to the mailbox and again opened it, and slammed it shut again. Angrily, back into the house she went.

As the man was getting ready to edge the lawn, she came out again, marched to the mailbox, opened it and then slammed it closed harder than ever.

Puzzled by her actions the man asked her, “Is something wrong?”

To which she replied, “There certainly is!”

My stupid computer keeps saying, “You’ve got mail!”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Funny Blonde Jokes hope u dont get affended.   Funny Blonde Jokes hope u dont get affended. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 6:35 am

hahaha nice one, ok here goes mine

A Blonde girl, Black guy, Mexican Guy, and a 12inch Tall Guy walk into a bar.. OH WAIT! not for kids Wink lol
Back to top Go down
Nazgul
Noble member
Noble member
Nazgul

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Funny Blonde Jokes hope u dont get affended.   Funny Blonde Jokes hope u dont get affended. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 2:18 am

There was this bar and in the bar there was a magic mirror.

If you told a lie it would suck you in.

One day a brunette walked into this bar. She walked up to the mirror and said 'I think I'm the most beautiful woman in the world' and it sucked her in.

The next day a redhead walked into the bar. She walked up to the mirror and said 'I think I'm the most beautiful woman in the world' and it sucked her in.

Then the next day a blond walked into the bar. She walked up to the mirror and said 'I think...' and it sucked her in.
Back to top Go down
Nazgul
Noble member
Noble member
Nazgul

PostSubject: Re: Funny Blonde Jokes hope u dont get affended.   Funny Blonde Jokes hope u dont get affended. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 2:19 am

Sally goes to work one morning crying her eyes out. Her boss, concerned his employee, walks over to her and asks sympathetically, "What's the matter?" The blonde replies, "Early this morning I got a phone call that my mother had passed away."

The boss, feeling very sorry at this point suggests to the young girl, "Why don't you go home for the day...we aren't terribly busy. Just take
the day off and go relax."

Sally very calmly states, "No I'd be better off here. I need to keep my mind busy and I have the best chance of doing that here."

The boss agrees and allows her to work as usual. "If you need anything just let me know" says the boss.

A few hours pass and the boss decides to check on Sally. He looks out his office and sees her crying hysterically.

He rushes over an asks, "What's the matter now? Are you going to be ok?"

Sally breaks down in tears. "I just received a horrible call from my sister. She said that her mom died too!!"
Back to top Go down
Nazgul
Noble member
Noble member
Nazgul

PostSubject: Re: Funny Blonde Jokes hope u dont get affended.   Funny Blonde Jokes hope u dont get affended. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 2:20 am

To be Continued
Back to top Go down
Icy Mage
Deinmera
Deinmera
Icy Mage

Male
Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Character
Name: Icy Mage
Hp:
Vocation: Master Sorcerer

PostSubject: Re: Funny Blonde Jokes hope u dont get affended.   Funny Blonde Jokes hope u dont get affended. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 3:24 am

Hehe, you get your blonde jokes off the same site as me Wink
Back to top Go down
NiboKnight
Krysalide Citizen
Krysalide Citizen
NiboKnight

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-02-03

Character
Name: NiboKnight
Hp:
Vocation: Elite Knight

PostSubject: Re: Funny Blonde Jokes hope u dont get affended.   Funny Blonde Jokes hope u dont get affended. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 3:23 pm

I'm blonde...
but not offended Laughing
Back to top Go down
Nazgul
Noble member
Noble member
Nazgul

PostSubject: Re: Funny Blonde Jokes hope u dont get affended.   Funny Blonde Jokes hope u dont get affended. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 11:23 pm

lol now i need to look for a other site Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny Blonde Jokes hope u dont get affended.   Funny Blonde Jokes hope u dont get affended. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Funny Blonde Jokes hope u dont get affended.
Page 1 of 1