Krysalide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Krysalide

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ghost's List of addons and items needed (Part 2)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ghost1990
Krysalidian
Krysalidian
Ghost1990

Male
Number of posts : 13
Job/hobbies : Student
Humor : An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Character
Name: Ghost
Hp:
Ghost's List of addons and items needed (Part 2) Left_bar_bleue100/100Ghost's List of addons and items needed (Part 2) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Vocation: Angel’s

Ghost's List of addons and items needed (Part 2) Empty
PostSubject: Ghost's List of addons and items needed (Part 2)   Ghost's List of addons and items needed (Part 2) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 9:10 pm

Yeah my first guide was too long, so i had to extend it to a part 2. Here we go.

~~Wizard~~

Addon one: Skull Mask (Male), Snake Tiara (Female)

Items needed:

Dragon Scale Mail
-Can be obtained from Dragon Lords in the dragon spawn, and from Frost Dragons in Kryice city. Go get em.

Ring of the Sky
-Can be obtained from Warlocks located north of town, and in the heart of the Fortress. Beware in the Fortress, because the Warlock spawn is guarded by 2 or more Assassins.

Crown Legs
-Can be obtained from Heroes, in the Player Killer teleporter. Beware, because there can be up to 4 Player Killers at the stairs. The Heroes can be located north from the stairs.

Medusa Shield
-Can be obtained from Hydras, in the hydra teleporter. I think its rare, but I found mine in the ground, so I don't know. Wink

Addon two: Skull Shoulder Pads (Male), Wings (Female)

Items needed

50 Holy Orchids
-Can be obtained from Elf Arcanists, in the fortress. When you are on the level with the Behemoths, go down one floor via one of the ladders. There will be a mixture of Elf Arcanisits, Merklins and Lizard Templars.

~~Brotherhood(Brotherwood??)~~

Addon one:Death Dealer

Items needed

1000 Demonic Essences
-Can be obtained from Juggernauts, Hellhound, Furies, Diabolic Imps and Those green blob things in the Hellhound, Furies, ect teleporter. This may take a while. Or you can sell them to Ghost (me) for making such a kickass guide.

Addon two: Dread Lord

Items needed:

1000 Demonic Essences
-Can be obtained from Juggernauts, Hellhound, Furies, Diabolic Imps and Those green blob things in the Hellhound, Furies, ect teleporter. This may take a while. Or you can sell them to Ghost (me) for making such a kickass guide.

~~Nightmare~~

Addon one: Dreamer

Items needed:

1000 Demonic Essences

Addon two: Lord Protector

Items needed:

1000 Demonic Essences

~~Jester(Jesker??)~~

Addon one: Fool Thing

Items needed:

100 Crystal Coins
-Can be obatined by killing monsters, selling things, selling loots, ect.

Party Hat
-Can be obtained from some monster in a quest north of the city. I can't remeber offhand what it was.

Addon two: Foot hat

Items needed:

200 Crystal Coins
-Can be obatined by killing monsters, selling things, selling loots, ect.

I hope this helped you in your journey. If anyone required another guide about anything, om me in-game and I shall make it.
Back to top Go down

Ghost's List of addons and items needed (Part 2)
Page 1 of 1