Krysalide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Krysalide

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fuser: Application to be a tutor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Fuser: Application to be a tutor Empty
PostSubject: Fuser: Application to be a tutor   Fuser: Application to be a tutor Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 8:14 pm

Well at first I was planning on just getting lvl1,000 (while helping as many people I could on the way) then applying to be a tutor.. but seeing as how this OT really needs more (even Nitra has to sleep) and the GODs/GMs have other stuff to worry about, I would like to apply for tutorship.

The reason I should be a Tutor is because I am a very helpful, problem solving, and mature person. I have played this sever for some time now, and I know the main functions and most commonly asked questions, and how to give a good response to people.

I Feel that I would be a very functional Tutor. I also speak fluent Spanish and English so I can help Spanish speaking Players.

Thank you.

P.S. It would help the sever out a lot if Tutors could do Clean's too.
Back to top Go down
[Tutor]Nitra
Noble member
Noble member
[Tutor]Nitra

Male
Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Character
Name: Nitrared
Hp:
Fuser: Application to be a tutor Left_bar_bleue100/100Fuser: Application to be a tutor Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Vocation: Elite Knight

PostSubject: Re: Fuser: Application to be a tutor   Fuser: Application to be a tutor Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 8:22 pm

you got my vote Very Happy Fuser does help alot of people, he helps me even too, when i'm busy, he will help the people in Help Channel, he would be a very good tutor
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Icy Mage
Deinmera
Deinmera
Icy Mage

Male
Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Character
Name: Icy Mage
Hp:
Fuser: Application to be a tutor Left_bar_bleue100/100Fuser: Application to be a tutor Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Vocation: Master Sorcerer

PostSubject: Re: Fuser: Application to be a tutor   Fuser: Application to be a tutor Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 8:19 am

gogo Fuser ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fuser: Application to be a tutor   Fuser: Application to be a tutor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fuser: Application to be a tutor
Page 1 of 1